Party is a term used in Frappe Books for any entity to whom a Sale or from whom a Purchase is made.
Types of Party
A Party is classified by their Role it's used for.
|3||Both||Party||Sales and Purchase Invoices|
Make sure that you create the Party under the correct Navigation as this cannot be changed after creation.
- Party Image: an image to identify the Party by.
- Party Name: a name to identify the Party by, each Party should have a unique name.
- Email: the Party's email address that may be displayed when printing the invoice.
- Phone: the Party's phone number that may be displayed when printing the invoice.
- Address: the Party's address that may be displayed when printing the invoice.
- Default Account: default account that may be credited or debited when a transaction involving the part is made.
- Currency: the currency in which to create the invoice for the Party.
- Role: the role of the Party, whether they are a Customer, Supplier or Both.
The Party Quick Edit Form has a Recent Invoices widget. This shows the last three invoices made for a Party.
Each row shows the following information
- Invoice Name
- Invoice Status
- Paid Amount
- Outstanding Amount
Clicking on a row will take you to the Invoice from where Payments can be made.